- Reduced price
Material case for light table
Light tables are a very enriching educational resource for children, as they help to assess children's learning and development.
There are countless activities to do with tables, boxes or light panels. One of the star resources is the material briefcase since it offers different types of material for the exploration and experimentation of children.
This briefcase consists of a box with dividers that help the child to keep the different materials in order and to keep them always at hand when needed. In addition, it contains all kinds of varied material:
- Coloured cubes
- Colored stones
- Coloured glasses
- Translucent colour magnetic numbers
- Coloured feathers
- Translucent accounts
Among the activities to be carried out with these materials there are many, the important thing is that your child just let his imagination fly, use the materials in a way that suits him and make his own creations.
What activities can be done with the materials in the briefcase?
We recommend doing the following activities with the different materials that the child can find in the briefcase:
- Apply or sort the colored glasses.
- Serialize with colored stones or cubes.
- Make "paths" with the pearls.
- Make letters or numbers with the stones or pearls.
- Count, sort, stack translucent beads.
- Follow a model with the cubes.
- Make your own creations using all the materials.
- Add or subtract numbers using manipulative material from inside the box.
- You can draw refillable numbers of 20 x 20 centimetres.
- Like the previous point, draw the fillable alphabet.
- Make oval shapes that cover the middle of the sheet.
Among other activities that you can do for the child is together with the use of beach sand, place it on the light table and so the child can draw shapes, letters or numbers with his fingers.
* The prices include taxes. Shipping costs not included.
También te puede interesar:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPINGeuropean countries
RECEIVE YOUR ORDER IN 48/72h
SAFE SHOPPING Credit card